Scientists have proved that polluted air exists everywhere, either indoors or outdoors. While the air outside our house can only be improved day by day with the effort of all humanity, you can interfere in our home’s air quality. For this reason, an air purifier is an essential device that every household should have.
Among the compact air purifiers on the market, Okaysou AirMic4s stands out for its exceptional smart functions and the surprising price. Though the machine was just released recently, it has received numerous positive feedbacks, compliments from the customers. And this time, as a review website, we write the review regarding this product of our own.
The AirMic4s Medical Grade Air Purifier Review’s Specifications
In order to view the product features quicker, we will first list out the numbers and data in this board, and then, we move to the detail for further analysis.
|AirMic4s Medical Grade Air Purifier|
|Dimension||8.7 x 8.7 x 11.9 inches|
|Timer||2, 4, and 8 hours|
|Filtration System||3 layers of filter|
|Noise Level||21-51 dB|
|Power Supplied||AC 120V / 60Hz|
|For Room||150 sq.ft - 580 sq.ft.
150-300 sq.ft is ideal
|CADR (Clean air delivered rate)||125 m³/h|
The AirMic4s Medical Grade Air Purifier’ s Details
Items from Okaysou feature a cutting-edge design. In specific, this compact AirMic4s air purifier looks like a small gorgeous box with the gentle curve edge and is nicely blended in the room furniture.
The machine is small and light; so, it easy to move and to be located on the desk, cooking tables, bed table.
About the area it could cover, it is stated that this little guy shows its most efficiency in a 150-300 sq.ft room. When the machine is at its highest speed, its maximum room coverage is 580 sq.ft.
However, our advice is to apply the machine in room areas that it can do best. In this way, the air around the room is cleaned quicker and more efficient.
The 3-in-1 filtration system is certified to eliminate 99.97% of 0.3 microns and tinier airborne particles. It includes a wide range of bacteria that has a high chance to harm your health, such as dust, pollen, pet dander, fur, smoke, odor, smell, harmful gases emitted from the wood furniture, paints. In particular, the particles are eliminated step by step through these filters:
- Ultra Pre-filter: it is the outermost filter, able to capture large particles such as dust, pet fur that fly in the air. The pre-filter is detachable and washable.
- Medical grade H13 true HEPA filter: this filter is able to catch 99,97% of the tiny particles, bacteria that are even smaller than 0.3 microns, such as pollen, mold, dander, dust mites, etc. In other words, the air is mostly fresh and clean at this stage.
- Activated Carbon Filter: This filter traps any kinds of smells that exist in your house like smell from cooking, pet odors, ammonia, gases of formaldehyde, VOCs, etc.
These data are the final result passed California’s strictest safety standards and the ETL, CE, RoHS, so they are absolutely trusty. And we lay our trust on these specifications as we have tested the machine in different ways.
Pet Hair and Dust Test
The manufacturer brought up the 4 optional filters. They are Pet Filter (pre-installed), Germ Defense Filter, Toxin Absorber Filter, Odor Remover Filter. Each one has its strong point and handles a particular major air problem well.
Ours is Pet Filter, which is for the one allergy to pets. We tested the item at a friend’s house who has a lot of pets. We laid the AirMics4 on the ground in the living room, where pets usually get around. After an hour, we saw there is pet’s fur trapping on the pre-filter. So we assume the pre-filter does do its job.
To test the smell, we locate the machine in a 65 sq.ft bathroom (at the dry area and when nobody is using) for 10 minutes (as it is said that the machine can clean the air in 150 sq.ft room in 13 minutes). Before filtering, the bathroom has a little, you know, the typical smell of the toilet. After utilizing the machine, that irritating smell disappears. For this, we really pleased with this product.
Heavy-dust Environment Test
We also have another test in the basement which major issue is the flying dust in the air. Our basement is about 500 sq.ft, and it is quite large compared to the moderate room area the air purifier can clean; so we put the machine there for 1 hour. After that, we conclude the machine works fine as it actually traps dust on the filter.
The AirMic4s Medical Grade Air Purifier’ s Features
This little guy is paired with many amenities, and they are listed as follow:
- Speeds: as mentioned, there are three speeds available, allowing you to intake the air at different stages.
- Noise level: either at the lowest or at the highest speed level, the machine operates quietly. 24dB is compared to the soft whisper sound, and 51dB is as loud as the sound in the library. When working or watching TV, you can lay the purifier near you and let it clean the air. It won’t disturb you for sure.
- Timers: It got 3 timer settings: 2, 4, and 8 hours. If you are going out or are busy with something, you can schedule the machine to work for 2, 4, or 8 hours. It will then turn off by itself when the time runs up.
- Sleep mode: At sleep mode, the machine automatically turns on at the low level and turns off the blue light. It will provide fresh air to support your sleep.
- Smart change filter indicator: the machine will alarm you to change the filter when they are too dirty. Normally, on the medium standard, the Pre-filter needs to be washed from 2-4 weeks. The Duo-Filter is non-washable and needs to be changed every 6-8 months. For the filter replacement, you can buy it straightforwardly on the manufacturer’s website.
Launched in 2018 but Okaysou soon growing to a popular brand of supplying air purifiers. When buying products from them, you can lay trust in their quality units, and be supported when needed as the company has super enthusiastic customer care.
If you have any questions or meet any troubles when using their air purifiers, you can ask directly on their website and receive answers in a short time. They always respond to customers and provide needed support.
For their responsive customer service, we highly appreciate.
If you intend to buy a small, convenient air purifier for a small room, the AirMic4s with useful functions should be put into consideration. This product has strong points that help it to pass the same-class competitors. One of the advantages is the Medical Grade H13 true HEPA filter, which eliminates more and smaller particles, and smell than the true HEPA one. With this guy, you can “take the clean air” with you anywhere within your sweet home.